Arriving at Le Méridien Visconti Rome
- Rome has two airports, Fiumicino and Ciampino. Both airports offer bus shuttle services and train lines directly to Termini. To arrive from Termini by public transport, see section 'From Termini' for details. Alternatively, you can take a taxi.
- From Fiumicino, there is a direct bus shuttle to Piazza Cavour. From here, it is just a short walk up via Federico Cesi to the hotel.
- If arriving in Rome by train, there are direct links from most major cities including Napoli, Florence and Milan
- If arriving in Rome from Florence, take the A1 highway
- If arriving in Rome from Naples, take the A1 highway
- If arriving from the East Coast, take the A24 highway
- 30 minutes: Take the A line in the direction of Battistini and exit the train after five stops at Lepanto.
- 35 minutes: Take the 70 bus in the direction of Clodio and exit the bus after 14 stops at Piazza Cavour.
Le Méridien Visconti Rome
- Ciampino Airport
- Leonardo da Vinci International Airport, Fiumicino
- Le Méridien Visconti Rome
- Metro Lepanto
- Metro Ottaviano
- Termini Station